Course Code: 4C00050K
Avaya : Avaya Aura Contact Center CCT and Multimedia Implementation
Velisa Africa is the official Global Knowledge partner in Sub-Saharan Africa. Course details : https://www.globalknowledge.co.uk/courses/avaya/contact_center/4c00050k.html
This course covers the implementation of Avaya Aura® Contact Center Multimedia. The course is designed for individuals responsible for the installation, maintenance and configuration of Avaya Aura® Contact Center Multimedia and those attempting to earn the ACIS - Avaya Aura® Contact Center Multimedia credential.
- Avaya Aura Contact Center Overview and Communication Control Toolkit Architecture
- Contact Center Multimedia Architecture
- Install Contact Center Multimedia
- Configure Contact Center Manager for Contact Center Multimedia
- Avaya Aura Agent Desktop with Email and Outbound Contacts
- Outbound Campaign Configuration
- Contact Center Multimedia Email Configuration
- Multimedia Web Communications Overview
- Additional Contact Center Multimedia Administration Tasks
- Monitor Contact Center Multimedia Contacts
- Maintain Contact Center Multimedia
- Lab 1. Pre-Installation Tasks (Contact Center Manager Server)
- Lab 2: Pre-Installation Tasks (Contact Center Multimedia server)
- Lab 3: Install Contact Center Multimedia
- Lab 4: Post-Installation Contact Center Multimedia Commissioning
- Lab 5: Configure the Contact Center for Multimedia and Outbound
- Lab 6:Contact Center Multimedia Email
- Lab 7:Manage Email and Outbound Contacts
- Lab 8: Additional Contact Center Multimedia Server administration tasks
- Lab 9: Real-Time Displays and Historical Reporting
- Lab 10: Maintain Contact Center Multimedia
Key objectives include the ability to:
- Describe the Contact Center Multimedia and Communication Control Toolkit components, software, user interfaces, and licensing requirements required to implement an Avaya Aura®
- Contact Center Multimedia Contact Server solution.
- Install Contact Center Multimedia as a part of a Voice and Multimedia Contact Server and as a stand-alone Multimedia Contact Server.
- Perform post-installation commissioning tasks to implement a Multimedia Contact Center solution.
- Configure and validate the Contact Center for Multimedia contact types including Email, Web Chat, and Outbound.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks on the Multimedia Contact Center including system monitoring, Multimedia Reports, and database maintenance / archive.
- Describe the components and configuration required for an Avaya Aura® Contact Center POM integration.
Personnel who install, configure, administer, and maintain Contact Center Multimedia in an established Avaya Aura Contact Center environment
For more information on Avaya courses in South Africa please contact us:
Enquiries in Johannesburg and Cape Town : email@example.com
International Enquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org
Request More Information