Course Code: CNE200
Brocade Certified Network Engineer Training
This course introduces the Brocade Ethernet Switch/Router family of products, as well as basic configuration, operations and management of the L2/L3 Switches/Routers using the Command Line Interface (CLI) for the interfaces, VLANs and L2/L3 protocols. This course serves as the foundation for advancing in the understanding of networking technologies and features offered by the Brocade Ethernet family of products. CNE 200 is designed in part, to prepare students for the Brocade Certified Network Engineer (150-130) exam. This course replaces ETH 103.
- Internetworking Fundamentals for Brocade Training (ETH 101) and the BAIS accreditation or equivalent knowledge.
- Introduction to Brocade IP Networking Product Solutions (BIP 101) or equivalent knowledge of Brocade IP Networking products.
The class includes the basic configuration, operations, and management of the L2/L3 Switches/Routers using the Command Line Interface (CLI) for the interfaces, VLANs, and L2/L3 protocols.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify how Brocade products are used in a typical data network. Create Layer 2 and Layer 3 networks using Brocade Ethernet switches and routers.
- Use the Command Line Interface (CLI) to configure and manage Brocade Ethernet switch and router interfaces, VLANs, and protocols.
- Upgrade software images and files on Brocade Ethernet switches and routers.
- Interconnect Brocade Ethernet switches and routers based on a network design.
- Configure access lists.
- Perform basic troubleshooting using CLI show commands.
- Identify networking protocols and features related to wireless, multicast and network security.
This course is designed for:
- Customers, resellers, network technicians, network administrators, network support staff, or anyone else needing detailed foundational information to install, implement, manage, and support small to large business networks.
Brocade Certified Network Engineer (BCNE)