Course Code: UCCX
Cisco : Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
Velisa Africa is the official Global Knowledge partner in Sub-Saharan Africa. Course details : http://www.globalknowledge.ae/courses/cisco/collaboration/uccx.html
This course provides students with hands-on experience and knowledge of tasks typically performed during contact center deployment. This includes the deployment of Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (CCX) and Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) as contact center solutions. Tasks include planning, installation and configuration, scripting, and troubleshooting.
This course is based on UCCX release 9.0
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Internetworking Fundamentals (ICND1 and ICND2 Or CCNABC) recommended.
- Basic IP telephony concepts (ICOMM) recommended.
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager deployments (CIPT1V8) recommended.
- Cisco IP Phones, Cisco IP Communicator
- Contact Center Operations
- Microsoft Windows 2000, 2003, XP
- MS SQL 2000, MSDE Databases
Cisco Unified CCX Product Overview
- Cisco Unified CCX Product Packages
- Cisco Unified CCX Architecture
- Designing Cisco Unified CCX
Cisco Unified CCX Installation and Configuration
- Installing Cisco Unified CCX
- Managing Cisco Unified CCX
- Configuring Basic Properties of Cisco Unified CCX
Cisco Unified CCX Scripting
- Installing Cisco Unified CCX Script Editor
- Creating a Basic IVR Script
- Prompting and Collecting Information
- Accessing an External Database
- Making Decisions
- Confirming Caller Input
Cisco Unified CCX ACD Operations
- Implementing Cisco Unified CCX
- Scripting Fundamentals for Cisco Unified CCX
- Using Desktop Administration
- Advanced Cisco Unified CCX Scripting Topics
- Using Cisco Unified CCX Reports
Cisco Unified CCX Premium Functions
- Using Remote Monitoring
- Configuring the OutboundDialer
- Agent Email and Agent Web Chat
- Understanding ASR and TTS
Cisco Unified CCX Maintenance
- Using Cisco UnifiedRTMT
- Using Disaster Recovery System
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Provide a comprehensive overview of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express product suite. This overview will cover descriptions of the product, compatibility, and hardware and software options, architecture, and sizing and ordering tools.
- Provide a complete description of the Cisco Unified CCX installation process, the configuration required with an overview of most common configuration web pages, and describe the call flow processes needed to establish a call on Cisco Unified CCX.
- Describe the Cisco Unified CCX script editor, how it is installed and how to implement common IVR scripting techniques.
- Provide a comprehensive view of Cisco Unified CCX ACD operations to include basic contact center build-up, scripting, agent and supervisor desktop configurations, advanced scripting topics, and reporting.
- Describe how to install, configure and use features found in Cisco Unified CCX Premium such as, Remote Monitoring, Outbound Dialer, Agent Email, Agent Web Chat, and Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text-to-Speech (TTS).
- Understand how to maintain and monitor a Cisco Unified CCX system.
This course is designed for:
- Cisco Channel Partners and Resellers, System Engineers and Customers deploying and maintaining Unified Contact Center Express products.
- Individuals looking to prepare for the CCIE Voice exam as it covers the use of the CRS server for IP IVR and Call Centre type ACD applications.
Recommended as preparation for:
- 500-051 - UCCX- Unified Communications Contact Center Express Implementation
- 642-165 - UCCXD - Unified Contact Center Express & Unified IP IVR Deployment
This exam is required for the Advanced Collaboration Architecture Partner Specialization
For more information on Cisco courses in South Africa please contact us:
Enquiries in Johannesburg and Cape Town : email@example.com
International Enquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org
Request More Information