Course Code: BTEABVD
Cisco : Executing Cisco Advanced Business Value Analysis and Design Techniques v2.0
Velisa Africa is the official Global Knowledge partner in Sub-Saharan Africa. Course details : https://www.globalknowledge.co.uk/courses/cisco/sales_effectiveness/bteabvd.html
Forward-looking customers seek strategic benefits from innovation and new business models. This course extends Business Value Specialist-level skills to address higher levels of transformation scope and complexity. Participants are encouraged to bring example ‘real life’ situations into the sessions, as feasible, respecting confidentiality aspects.
Participants will be exposed to solutions and outcome-based selling situations involving multiple consumption models, timeframes for technology adoption and varied priorities among LoB / IT stakeholders. Sessions allow for significant interaction among attendees.
This course has an ELT component and an ILT component, only 2 days will be spent within the classroom environment. The majority of the ELT content should be completed prior to class attendance.
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Completed the 12 hours of required e-learning before atttending the class
Have passed or have knowlege equivalent to the below exams:
- 810-403 - Selling Business Outcomes or 810-420 BTUBVAF
- 820-424 - Applying Cisco Specialized Business Value Analysis Skills (BTASBVA) or 820-421 BTASBVA v2.0
- Module 1: The Cisco Integrated Sales Process
- Module 2: Industry Exposure and Solution Marketing
- Module 3: Account Team Exposure
- Module 4: Customer Exposure
- Module 5: Customer Discovery
- Module 6: Identify and Design
- Module 7: Offer and Accept
- Module 8: Proof of Value
- Module 9: Production Deployment
- Module 10: Realize and Validate Customer Value
- Module 11: Wrap Up and Next Steps
After completing this program, you will be able to:
- Assess diverse industry and account information by compiling key insights and transforming them into a description of the customer context for outcomes-based selling.
- Describe the challenges and opportunites related to using consultative approaches in selling solutions and services to large enterprise customers.
- Illustrate tactics to manager stakeholder power and interest across the IT sales and consumption cycles.
- Apply the Cisco 9-Step Sales Approach to achieve a customer agreement for acquiring and adopting solutions and services that support's their business outcomes.
- Demonstrate how a structured solution catalog can enable several types of outcome-based revenue.
- Compose an outcome-based selling proposal that addresses the customer's business and financial metrics.
- Formulate a plan to capture and report on results from solutions that enable outcomes.
- Compare and contrast the proposed targets with actual adoption and implementation results.
- Assemble the key elements of an organizational change and adoption strategy to help define the expected benefits from a suite of solutions and services.
Cisco and Cisco Channel Partner Sales individuals looking to improve their ability to sell Cisco Solutions by understanding the Business requirements of customers undergoing IT transformation..
Recommended preparation for exam(s):
- 840-425 - Executing Cisco Advanced Business Value Analysis and Design Techniques Exam
Students looking to acheive the Business Value Practitioner Certification must already be Business Value Specialist Certified. ( Requires taking 810-403 and 820-424 Exams)
For more information on Cisco courses in South Africa please contact us:
Enquiries in Johannesburg and Cape Town : email@example.com
International Enquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org
Request More Information