Course Code: CNS-219
Citrix : Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Traffic Management
Velisa Africa is the official Global Knowledge partner in Sub-Saharan Africa. Course details : https://www.globalknowledge.co.uk/courses/citrix/network_management/cns-219.html
Citrix NetScaler Traffic Management - represents the last 2-days of the 5-day CNS-220 course.
Designed for students with previous NetScaler experience, this course is best suited for individuals who will be deploying or managing NetScaler environments.
Learn the skills required to configure and manage NetScaler Citrix Traffic Management features, including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Global Server Load Balancing. At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their NetScaler environments to address efficient traffic switching and resilience requirements including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Disaster Recovery.
Required pre-requisite course:
- CNS-222 Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Unified Gateway OR
- CNS-207 Implementing Citrix NetScaler 11 for App and Desktop Solutions
Recommended pre-requisite course:
- CNS-102 NetScaler Overview
- Optimize the NetScaler system for traffic handling and management
- Customize the NetScaler system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler network and connectivity issues
- Implement NetScaler TriScale technology, including clustering
- Configure advanced load balancing and GSLB on the NetScaler system
For more information on Citrix courses in South Africa please contact us:
Enquiries in Johannesburg and Cape Town : email@example.com
International Enquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org
Request More Information