Course Code: CXM-303
Citrix : Deploying Enterprise Mobility Solutions with Citrix XenMobile
Velisa Africa is the official Global Knowledge partner in Sub-Saharan Africa. Course details : https://www.globalknowledge.co.uk/courses/citrix/mobile_device_management_mdm/cxm-303.html
This course provides the skills necessary to install, configure, and integrate components in a Citrix XenMobile 10 Enterprise solution. Students with limited or no XenMobile experience will gain an understanding of the components of a XenMobile Enterprise solution and their functions. Students will deploy and configure the XenMobile Enterprise components, apply principles to enroll mobile devices, install mobile apps, and use policies to manage device and application usage in a lab environment. In addition, topics such as how to integrate additional Citrix products and applications as part of the solution and how to troubleshoot some of the most common implementation issues will be discussed. Students are expected to leverage their own mobile device (personal or corporate-owned, not already enrolled in another Mobile Device Management solution) to use during hands-on lab exercises.
Citrix recommends that students bring a mobile device (iPhone, Android or Windows device) to complete device enrollment and Worx-related exercises. This device should not be enrolled in another MDM solution, or would need to be unenrolled in order to use it to complete the mobile device-specific class exercises.
- Designate the recommended XenMobile Enterprise end-to-end architecture and identify each component in the solution for the specific use case
- Describe the new Architectural changes in XenMobile 10
- Articulate the available XenMobile Editions and benefits
- Understand XenMobile authentication options including PKI “certificate based authentication"
- Understand the new improved multi-platform deployment features including new policies added in XenMobile 10
- Install applications: MDX, Web & SaaS, Web Link, Public App Store Enterprise Apps
- Integrate with NetScaler Gateway, using the NetScaler Wizard for XenMobile enhancements, Load Balancing, SSL Tunneling microVPN (mVPN), SSL Bridge
- Understand the device enrollment process
- Articulate the benefits of ShareFile in a XenMobile Enterprise solution
- Apply the recommended processes and best practices involved in successful XenMobile Enterprise solution implementation, taking into account server placement and communication flows
- Configuring the XenMobile 10 Server (XMS)
- Using the XenMobile Server Getting Started wizard
- Configuring policies on the XMS
- Adding categories and applications to the XMS
- Assigning applications to delivery group(s)
- Integrating NetScaler Gateway 10.5 with XenMobile 10
- Enrolling devices – iOS, Android, and/or Windows
- Integrating the XMS with XenDesktop
- Configuring StorageZone Controller Servers and ShareFile Enterprise
- Configuring NetScaler to load balance ShareFile
- Configuring NetScaler Gateway to enable SAML SSO to the XMS
- Configuring ShareFile Enterprise on the XMS
This course is designed for IT professionals, systems engineers, server administrators, and Citrix Partners who need to know how to deploy a XenMobile Enterprise solution.
Exam Details: Exam Code: 1Y0-371
Recommended Training: CXM-303 Deploying Enterprise Mobility Solutions
- Designing a XenMobile 10 Enterprise Solution
- Installing the Components of a XenMobile 10 Enterprise Solution
- Configuring and Integrating the Components of a XenMobile 10 Enterprise Solution
- Managing and Maintaining the Components of a XenMobile 10 Enterprise Solution
- This exam is a requirement for the Citrix Certified Professional – Mobility (CCP—M) certification.
For more information on Citrix courses in South Africa please contact us:
Enquiries in Johannesburg and Cape Town : email@example.com
International Enquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org
Request More Information