Course Code: CXM-202
Citrix : Managing & Supporting a Mobility Solution with Citrix XenMobile
Velisa Africa is the official Global Knowledge partner in Sub-Saharan Africa. Course details : https://www.globalknowledge.co.uk/courses/citrix/mobile_device_management_mdm/cxm-202.html
This 5-day course is designed to provide service provider professionals with the knowledge and skills required to implement advanced routing when providing scalability on Cisco routers connected to LANs and WANs.
Use of these techniques should reduce the need to redesign the network when additional sites or wiring configurations are added. Hands-on labs provide the practice required to underline the advance routing concepts and methodologies, as well as providing practical experience with the Ciso IOS/IOS XE and IOS XR features required to support a Service Provider network.
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Intermediate knowledge of Cisco IOS/IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR Software configuration.
- SPNGN1 and SPNGN2 recommended
- Manage a XenMobile implementation in a traditional IT infrastructure
- Understand the enterprise mobility management architecture components at a high level
- Perform common enterprise mobility management tasks
- Use the XenMobile Server console to manage enterprise mobility activities
- Understand the device enrollment process
- Perform mobile application management
- Monitor an enterprise mobility environment
- Perform troubleshooting and reporting on a XenMobile Enterprise solution
- Creating and deploying policies
- Reconciling users with Active Directory
- Adding, updating, and disabling/deleting MDX applications
- Configuring passcode and restriction policies
- Deploying required certificates to devices
- Adding categories and applications to the XMS
- Enabling encryption and other security settings
- Configuring automated actions
- Preventing access to uncompliant devices
- Renewing APNS certificates
- Enabling access to XenApp/XenDesktop resources for mobile users
- Monitoring updates/patches
- Customizing the WorxWeb User Interface
- Running XenMobile connectivity checks
- Locking or wiping devices that are lost or stolen
- Troubleshooting authentication…and more!
This course is designed for IT professionals, systems engineers, server administrators, and Citrix Partners who need to know how to manage, support and troubleshoot a XenMobile Enterprise solution.
For more information on Citrix courses in South Africa please contact us:
Enquiries in Johannesburg and Cape Town : firstname.lastname@example.org
International Enquiries : email@example.com
Request More Information