Course Code: G013
CompTIA : CompTIA Security+
Velisa Africa is the official Global Knowledge partner in Sub-Saharan Africa. Course details : https://www.globalknowledge.co.uk/courses/comptia/desktop_applications/g013.html
IT security is paramount to organizations as cloud computing and mobile devices have changed the way we do business. With the massive amounts of data transmitted and stored on networks throughout the world, it’s essential to have effective security practices in place. That’s where CompTIA Security+ comes in. Get the Security+ certification to show that you have the skills to secure a network and deter hackers and you’re ready for the job.
- Recommended that students have taken CompTIA Network+ certification course and exam, together with 24 months experience of networking support/IT administration
- Know the function and basic features of PC components
- Able to use Windows to create and manage files and use basic administrative features (Explorer, Control Panel and Management Consoles)
- Know basic network terminology and functions (such as OSI Model, toplogy, Ethernet, TCP/IP, switches and touters)
- Understand TCP/IP addressing, core protocols and troubleshooting tools.
- Module 1 – Security Threats and Controls
- Module 2 – Cryptography and Access Control
- Module 3 – Network Security
- Module 4 – Host, Data, and Application Security
- Module 5 – Operational Security
CompTIA Security+ is aimed at IT professionals with job roles such as security architect, security engineer, security consultant/specialist, information assurance technician, security administrator, systems administrator and network administrator.
SY0-401 CompTIA Security+ certification covers network security, compliance and operation security, threats and vulnerabilities as well as application, data and host security. Also included are access control, identity management, and cryptography.
For more information on CompTIA courses in South Africa please contact us:
Enquiries in Johannesburg and Cape Town : email@example.com
International Enquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org
Request More Information