Course Code: M20697-1
Microsoft : Implementing and Managing Windows 10 vC
Velisa Africa is the official Global Knowledge partner in Sub-Saharan Africa. Course details : https://www.globalknowledge.co.uk/courses/microsoft/operating_systems/m20697-1.html
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills required to install and configure Windows 10 desktops and devices in a corporate Windows Server domain environment. The skills that this course details include learning how to install and customize Windows 10 operating systems and apps, and configure local and remote network connectivity and storage. Students also will learn how to configure security for data, devices, and networks, and maintain, update, and recover Windows 10.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP, User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and DNS.
- Knowledge of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles, and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Understanding of certificate-based security.
- Understanding of Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 fundamentals.
- Understanding of Windows client operating system essentials, such as a working knowledge of Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8.
- Module 1: Overview of Windows 10
- Module 2: Installing Windows 10
- Module 3: Configuring Your Device
- Module 4: Configuring Network Connectivity
- Module 5: Managing Storage
- Module 6: Managing Files and Printers
- Module 7: Managing Apps in Windows 10
- Module 8: Managing Data Security
- Module 9: Managing Device Security
- Module 10: Managing Network Security
- Module 11: Troubleshooting and Recovery
- Module 12: Maintaining Windows 10
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the important new features of Windows 10.
- Install Windows 10.
- Configure a device that is running Windows 10.
- Configure network connectivity for a Windows 10 device.
- Manage storage in Windows 10.
- Manage folders and printers.
- Manage apps.
- Manage data security.
- Manage device security.
- Implement Windows 10 features to improve network security.
- Restore files, roll back drivers, and recover Windows 10 devices.
- Monitor and update Windows 10 devices.
This course is for information technology (IT) professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources. The networks with which these professionals typically work are configured as Windows Server domain-based environments with managed access to the Internet and cloud services. Students who seek certification in the 70-697 Windows 10 Configuring exam also will benefit from this course. Additionally, this course builds skills for Enterprise Desktop/Device Support Technicians who provide Tier 2 support to users who are running Windows 10 desktops and devices within a Windows domain environment in medium-sized and larger organizations.
For more information on Microsoft courses in South Africa please contact us:
Enquiries in Johannesburg and Cape Town : firstname.lastname@example.org
International Enquiries : email@example.com
Request More Information