Course Code: PAN-EDU-311
Palo Alto Networks : FIREWALL 8.0: Debug and Troubleshoot (EDU-311)
Velisa Africa is the official Global Knowledge partner in Sub-Saharan Africa. Course details : https://www.globalknowledge.co.uk/courses/palo_alto_networks/security/pan-edu-311.html
Successful completion of this three-day, instructor-led course will enhance the student’s understanding of how to troubleshoot the full line of Palo Alto Networks nextgeneration firewalls. Students will receive hands-on experience troubleshooting the security, networking, threat prevention, logging, and reporting features of the Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS operating system. This course expands on the topics covered in the Firewall 8.0 EDU-210 course.
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Complete the Firewall 8.0: Essentials, Configuration and Management (EDU-210) course
- Have an understanding of network concepts, including routing, switching, and IP addressing.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of port-based security and security technologies such as IPS, proxy, and content filtering.
- Mod 1: Troubleshooting Methodology
- Mod 2: Platform Comparisons When Troubleshooting
- Mod 3: Flow Logic
- Mod 4: Administration Troubleshooting
- Mod 5: Layer 3 Troubleshooting
- Mod 6: Policy Troubleshooting
- Mod 7: User-ID Troubleshooting
- Mod 8: VPN Troubleshooting
- Mod 9: GlobalProtect Troubleshooting
- Mod 10: Performance Troubleshooting
After completing this course you should be able to:.
- Investigate networking issues using advanced firewall tools including the CLI
- Analyze advanced logs to resolve various real-life scenarios
- Solve advanced routing scenario challenges
Security Engineers, Security Administrators, Security Operations Specialists, Security Analysts, Network Engineers, and Support Staff.
Recommended as preparation for the following certification:
- PCNSE - Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer
This is one of a number of courses that are recommended for students looking to achieve the above certification.
For more information on Palo Alto Networks courses in South Africa please contact us:
Enquiries in Johannesburg and Cape Town : email@example.com
International Enquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org
Request More Information