Course Code: CCS11.0ADM5
Symantec : Symantec Control Compliance Suite (CCS) 11.0 Administration
The Symantec Control Compliance Suite (CCS) 11.0 Administration course is designed for professionals who are tasked with ensuring the security of their computing enterprise and compliance with both external and internal mandates. This instructor-led course focuses on using Control Compliance Suite 11.0 to define risk and compliance objectives, develop policies and controls to govern the enterprise, assess compliance with policies, standards, and other mandates, remediate vulnerabilities and deviations from requirements, and create reports and dashboards to demonstrate compliance to multiple audiences.
By the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define business and risk objectives.
- Create policies to comply with multiple mandates.
- Map controls to policies and reduce duplication.
- Identify deviations from technical standards.
- Discover critical vulnerabilities.
- Assess technical and procedural compliance.
- Evaluate procedural controls.
- Combine data from external data sources.
- Create reports to demonstrate compliance.
- Correlate risks across business assets.
- Create high level dashboards to display security and compliance posture.
- Prioritize remediation based on risk.
- Track remediation efforts end to end.
- Automate remediation ticketing.
Who Should Attend
- This course is for computer professionals involved with security compliance using CCS 11.0.
- You must have working know ledge of advanced computer terminology, including TCP/ IP networking terms, security, and Internet terms, and administrator-level know ledge of Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003 operating systems.
- This course includes labs that enable you to test your new skills and begin to transfer them into your working environment.
For more information on Symantec courses in South Africa please contact us:
Request More Information