Course Code: CCS11.0ADM
Symantec : Symantec Control Compliance Suite (CCS) 11.0 Administration
The Symantec Control Compliance Suite (CCS) 11.0 Administration course is designed for professionals who are tasked with ensuring the security of their computing enterprise and compliance with both external and internal mandates. This instructor-led course focuses on using Control Compliance Suite 11.0 to define security controls that govern the enterprise, assess compliance with standards and other mandates, and create reports and dashboards to demonstrate compliance and show deficiencies to multiple audiences.
By the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe current security risk and compliance challenges
- Define methods of proactive security
- Describe CCS 11 and how it helps meet security and compliance needs
- Describe general CCS 11.0 pre-deployment considerations
- Install CCS 11
- Perform initial CCS configuration tasks
- Import assets and common fields
- Describe how to install CCS Agents
- Perform data collection and evaluation
- Describe the components of standards
- Copy and edit standards
- Evaluate collected data in terms of a standard
- Describe compliance and risk scores
- Manage exceptions
- Create, edit, and map control statements
- Use Controls Studio to eliminate duplication of controls
- Describe mandates, policies, and control statements
- Build queries to gather data quickly from assets
- Add external data integration and configure data connectors
- Use CCS reporting features
- Create, edit, and manage dashboards
- Investigate contingencies using a “what if?” analysis in dynamic dashboards
Who Should Attend
- This course is for computer professionals involved with security compliance using CCS 11.0.
- You must have working knowledge of advanced computer terminology, including TCP/IP networking,
- security, and Internet terms, and administrator-level knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2000\XP\2003 operating systems.
- This course includes labs that enable you to test your new skills and begin to transfer them into your working environment.
For more information on Symantec courses in South Africa please contact us:
Request More Information