Course Code: SDSC6.0
Symantec : Symantec Data Center Security: Server Advanced 6.0
This customised Symantec Data Center Security: Server Advanced 6.0 course is an introduction to implementing and managing a Symantec Data Center Security: Server Advanced 6.0 deployment. The architecture and components of the SDCS:SA 6.0 solution are detailed and explained. Agent installation and configuration are taught along with deployment and management of SDCS:SA agents and policies across the enterprise. The course also covers SDCS:SA Policy creation and modification in detail.
By the completion of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe the major components of Symantec Data Center Security: Server Advanced and how they operate.
- Install the management server, console, and agent
- Define, manage, and create assets, policies, events, and configurations.
- Understand policy creation and editing in depth.
Who Should Attend:
- The workshop course is intended for information technology professionals, security professionals, network and system managers, and administrators tasked with installing, configuring, and maintaining Symantec Data Center Security: Server Advanced v. 6.0.
- You need to have working knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and communications concepts. You must have experience with the Windows and UNIX operating systems in general. A basic understanding of key security disciplines (firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention, policy management, vulnerability assessment, antivirus protection, and so on) is required.
- Introduction to Security Risks and Risk
- SDCS:Server Advanced Overview
- Installation and Deployment
- Configuring Assets
- Policy Overview
- Detailed Prevention Policies
- Advanced Prevention
- Detection Policies
- Event Management
- Agent Management and Troubleshooting
- System Management
For more information on Symantec courses in South Africa please contact us:
Request More Information