Veritas NetBackup 8.0: Maintenance and Troubleshooting
March 4 @ 9:00 am - March 8 @ 4:30 pm
Course Code: N/A
Course Duration: 5 Days
The Veritas NetBackup 8.0: Maintenance and Troubleshooting course provides the IT professional with instruction on troubleshooting Veritas NetBackup software. This course covers general error detection tools and troubleshooting methodologies. Students practice solving problems related to the NetBackup database, devices, media, disk, deduplication, and networking. In addition, students study the functions of key NetBackup processes and how to enable, view, and manage the associated logs.
This course is offered in partnership with Convexum Solutions.
This course is available in the following delivery methods:
- Instructor-led training (ILT): 4 days
- Virtual instructor-led training (VILT): 4 days
Before attending this course, you must have:
- One year of NetBackup administration on Windows or UNIX
- Two years of experience as a system administrator, including networking, on the Windows or UNIX operating system
- Familiarity with backup and restore concepts and SAN concepts
This course includes practical hands-on lab exercises to apply your new skills in a virtual NetBackup domain.